The Storm X series with the rubber outsole is an improved version of the Storm Tracking model.
Storm X boots are made of premium quality synthetic fabrics and they continue the tradition of lightweight wading boots. The polypropylene insole draws the moisture away very well. The tongue of the boot is made of neoprene, which improves thermal insulation. The special loop on the heel helps put them on quickly and smoothly. The toe and heel are reinforced. The hard toe guards protect the feet from accidental bumps against stones. And finally, the main improvement of this model: the boots are equipped with metal buttons for quick and easy lacing and adjustment.
This model is specially designed for silty or sandy bottom. To extend the life of your boots, make sure that the upper fabric is dried very well after each use.
• Rigid design for reliable ankle support
• Reinforced toe and heel guards to protect feet against bumps
• Metal buttons for fast and easy lacing
• Drain holes
• Heel loop for easy on and off
• Strong nylon laces
• Rubber (Tracking) sole with an original tread pattern
• Easy to wash, fast drying