Wading boots Alaskan River Master Felt received a modern update of both appearance and function. River Master Felt is one of the lightest and most comfortable models of boots for wading fishing. They are made of synthetic materials of the highest quality. The toe and heel have a serious reinforcement with rubber parts. The hard toe of the shoe protects the leg from accidental hits against stones. This model has the Fast Lasing System. The shoes are equipped with a felt sole for use in ponds with rocky bottoms. To prolong the life of shoes we advise you to clean and dry the soles of felt after each fishing.
• Rigid construction for reliable ankle fixation;
• Strengthening the toe and heel with special rubber inserts to protect the feet from bumps against stones;
• Convenient fast lacing system;
• Holes for draining the water;
• Horizontal loop for easy putting on the boots;
• Strong nylon shoelaces;
• Felt sole for rocky bottom;
• Easy to clean, quick dry.