The modified model of the Alaskan Adventure Tracking line has universal application. This comfortable model can be used both during wading fishing on the bottom with soft ground (earth, clay, sand, mud), and for hunting and active recreation on quadbike. Boots are made of synthetic materials of the highest quality. The toe and heel are reinforced. The hard toe of the shoe protects the leg from accidental bumps against stones. The boots are equipped with a rubber (tracking) sole with the original protector pattern.
• Rigid construction for reliable ankle fixation;
• Strengthening the toe and heel with special rubber inserts to protect the feet from hit against stones;
• Convenient fast lacing system;
• Holes for draining the water;
• Horizontal loop for easy putting on the boots;
• Strong nylon shoelaces;
• Rubber outsole for soft ground (earth, clay, mud) with original protector;
• Easy to clean, quick dry.